Monday, May 16, 2011

Q & A with Analee Fuentes

Kacey: Out of all of you art work what is you favorite piece?

Analee: My most recent favorite piece is called Mi Compeñera (Which means my companion in Spanish). I like it because it communicated what i was feeling at the time.



K: Which piece of art do you believe is the most successful?

A: My most successful pieces in terms of sales and mass appeal, was the fish series.



K:Who is your role model when it comes to art?

A: My role model in art is my mother. She was extremely creative, and was a potter.



K:What it something you want to learn or improve on in your artwork?

A: I want to improve on my watercolor paintings. It is a medium I use in the summer, is really fun, but is also difficult


K: Why did you decide to teach art?

A: I decided to teach art because I believe that art has the power to change lives, and because I truly enjoy students! Both art and teaching are creative acts, and I just got lucky enough to be able to mend the both.

No comments:

Post a Comment